Saturday 4 March 2017

Get to know me Tag

I have been a little quiet recently, apologies.  I think its partly because of the time thing, but also a bit of a lack in confidence.  I started wondering what I was doing and why. Then I had an email from a fellow blogger, she said she had no advice but then proceeded to give me the best advice "blog for you, about anything and everything".  I think I was trying to make sure it all fitted in boxes, but I found I was getting too tied up with it all.  I also was getting myself worried as I did not always have pictures to go with my blogs, blow it I thought just crack on.

So after some unhealthy stalking of some fellow bloggers, I came across the Get to Know you Tag, which I myself have enjoyed reading, and thought I would give it a whirl to kick start my blog again.



So here goes my 25 questions, hope you like my answers:


1. What is your middle name?: Lucy, have to say I really love my middle name and when I was younger loved the initials KLS!

2. Where were you brought up?: I was brought up in Prestwich, Manchester, moving to Bury in my teens.  I moved to Cumbria in 1997

3. What was your favourite subject at school?: I would have to say Music.  Playing the cornet has always been something I enjoy.  I was lucky enough to have two great teachers, and had some fantastic opportunities.  Studying something you enjoy makes for a easy time also

4. What is your favourite drink?: Gin!  Didn't even need to think about that one. With lime.

5. What is your favourite song at the moment?: Oh lordy, not sure I have one....Take That all the way though

6. What is you favourite food?: Curry.  I love love love Indian food.  Chicken Dansak with pilau rice and onion bhaji to be precise

7. What is the last think you bought?: I went to a vintage fair today actually, not my thing normally but it was local event.  I love bags, so I bought a cute little bag, or "a bucket" as my youngest calls it

8. Favourite book of all time?:  The Bone Collector, Jeffrey Deaver


9. Favourite colour?: Pink.  A nice bright pink 

10. Do you have any pets?:  I have cat, Tim (nice but dim). It is like having 4 kids, honestly I swear he talks to me



11. Favourite perfume?  I don't really buy it.  I would love some Jo Malone though

12. Favourite holiday?: Now that is a difficult one......I have visited some lovely parts of the world,  Canada, China, Japan, Brazil.  But my favourite would have to be our trip to USA Disney land. It was a surprise by my hubby (who didn't come with us) to go with my parents, brother and family and our 3 kids.

13. Are you married?: Yes to Simon for 18 years

14. How many kids?: 3, Miss I (18), Master L (16) and Miss C (9)

15. Football or rugby?: Football of course, Ladies to be exact

16. Favourite shop?: Aldi

17. Favourite day of the week?:  Difficult as I work shifts.  But I love a weekend when we are all off together and we can chill

18. Favourite TV shows?:  I have a few...Homeland, Coronation Street, Emmerdale, Broadchurch, Countryfile and Location Location Location

19. Favourite film?: Dirty Dancing 

20. What phone do you have?: Iphone 5s

21. Can you cook?: Yes I can cook, I like to follow a recipe.  I know if my hubby or kids are reading this though they will laugh, because I also have a habit of burning things and joke that the fire alarm is my cooking timer.  Love my slow cooker

22. Night owl or an early bird?: Early bird definitely, I am often found sleeping on the sofa.  I particularly love Sunday mornings, when no one else is up and its peaceful

23. Instagram, Twitter or Facebook?: Love Instagram, it easy to use.  You can follow me +Notjustamumfromcumbria 

24. Favourite bloggers?:  I enjoy loads especially being new to it all, I couldn't say who would be my favourite

25. Tea or Coffee?: Tea all the way

There you go done! I am sure my hubby will pass comment, about a picture of the cat and not me, sorry fella. Thanks for reading, and have a go yourself.

Thanks 💟








      


No comments:

Post a Comment

How I Got Through the Last 6 weeks with a Fractured Ankle

So I have been quiet on here over the last few months, to be honest I thought I would have loads of time to blog having found myself...